Morrison Design Recruitment – Architect
Morrison Design Ltd, a long established Chartered Architects practice based in Derby are seeking to recruit talented, experienced and motivated architects to work on a variety of high profile commercial and technically challenging projects in the UK.
The posts are on a permanent contract employment basis and arise from an increase in current workload. We are a design focussed, friendly practice. We recognise effort and reward achievement.
Applicants should be qualified to RIBA Part 3 : ARB registered and have around 5 years’ experience.
The following skills are essential:
- Proven experience in leading a small team and managing projects from inception to completion
- Experience and competence in AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUp, Microsoft Office and BIM to level 2.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- A high level of personal motivation and a flexible approach to work.
- Good knowledge of all legislation associated with building design and construction.
- The ability to travel to project locations within the UK.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
The practice has a buoyant workload based around a diverse portfolio of commercial projects in the UK.
Attractive salary and benefits package for the right candidate.
Candidates are invited to submit their CV and samples of work in pdf by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications Friday 10 February 2017
No agency applications will be considered.
Morrison Design Ltd. are an Equal Opportunities employer.